Tuesday 3 February 2009

Autumn

I can't believe I have neglected my blog so badly and so I will start with a lovely autumn sunshiney view of peacefully grazing sheep!
The sky above the cottage was just beautiful.








My only excuse is that we were particularly busy on the farm and with the cottages in autumn and then we made a last minute visit to America to visit Alison and Adam and catch up with baby Adison Rose and the children for Thanksgiving.
It was a wonderfully happy time as always and I make no apology for including a few pictures of our gorgeous American grandchildren and step grandchildren.


While Adison is just the happiest most cuddly beautiful little girl.



Nicolas Adam is a real little live wire and kept us all on our toes.



Kirsten is so sweet with Adison and loves to help look after her. I hope Adison is as artistic as Kirsten and Nicole.

Alison did the Thanksgiving dinner which was amazing with the rest of the family bringing their speciality dishes

No comments: